Your car depends on you, to help keep it running strong. We recommend periodic tune ups and maintenance to help keep your car safe, performing well, and dependable. Regular maintenance can also help spot a potential problem or diagnose a performance issue — whether it’s a funny vehicle sound, smell, or behavior.
Every car has different needs; we check your specific manufacturer’s manual and updates for tune up requirements. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to diagnose most problems and provide a complete estimate of the work before any repairs are performed.
To keep your vehicle running smoothly, routine maintenance and tune ups are an absolute necessity. Maintenance will help you avoid major breakdowns (and major repair bills) and help your vehicle perform at its peak. Not to mention, it will help your vehicle keep its resale value over time.
If your vehicle does require diagnostic services, we follow a 10-step process to make car repair friendly to our customers:
- Identify symptoms of engine performance problems.
- Road test your vehicle to verify problems.
- Perform a visual inspection of your engine’s major components.
- Check industry bulletins, manufacturer recall information, and tune-up specifications.
- Obtain trouble codes from your vehicle’s on board computer (if applicable).
- Perform a computerized analysis of your engine’s major systems.
- Provide a detailed report of our findings and discuss potential solutions with you.
- Once the Engine Diagnostic Service is complete, our technicians perform only the repairs that you authorize.
- Road test your vehicle again to ensure complete satisfaction.
Schedule your next tune up appointment with Gresham Auto Care today or call (919) 431-8930, (919)-431-8931.