The best way to minimize more serious breakdowns and the higher costs associated with automotive repair is by doing routine maintenance. Preventive vehicle maintenance is simply what the manufacturer of your vehicle suggests getting done to keep your vehicle going. Come to Gresham Auto Care and let our certified mechanics handle everything. Our approach to maintenance is one that involves you so that you are a part of the team keeping your car in good shape. By keeping you informed, you can keep an eye on things between appointments. Together, we’ll add miles and time to the life of your car and make sure your money isn’t being spent on repairs that can be avoided. Scheduled maintenance work is affordable, and we know all the recommended service points for your car. While some preventative maintenancecan be performed by the vehicle’s owner, other, more complicated procedures should be done by experts like the team at Gresham Auto Care. Our team can keep your vehicle in top shape by performing the following maintenance:
- Inspecting and replacing timing belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Inspecting and replacing serpentine belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Checking and replacing your engine air filter
- Checking and changing oil
- Checking, repairing and replacing battery connection components
- Checking and replacing batteries
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Tire rotation to ensure even wear on your tires, which can help prevent blowouts and leaking. It also helps make your ride smoother.
- Tire balancing to improve life and save you money.
By following your vehicle’s owner’s manual and having your vehicle inspected and maintained regularly, you can greatly reduce problems and save money in the long run. Let the expert team at Gresham auto care help your vehicle stay in good condition by calling (919) 431-8930 (919)-431-8931, or schedule your vehicle drop off.